Friday, June 6, 2008

Pages That Should Be Consider Added



Having to stumble upon an article from Problogger regarding 20 Types of pages that every blogger should consider and I think this blog really needs to put up some of them. This blog really has lots of things need to be done. My first step was to concentrate on 2 things, that is traffic and content. I’ve been doing this ever since I started this blog and I’m still doing it right now. Once in a while I’ll stumble into some of the articles that make me evaluate the things that I done with this blog. That is good as I can keep on improving the blog. Sometimes I’m able to spend a lot of time on the blog and sometimes I’m busy with something else, but I tried to do it as much as I can. Taking one step forward is better than not moving at all. ?


??????????????? There are some pages that I wanted to put up form the list. I just need to do it one at a time. What about you? Found some pages that you miss out?



No comments: