Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bux3.com is down and going to be a scam



I noticed that Bux3.com was not accessible since yesterday. I'm not sure how long Bux3.com was down since their traffic statistic based on Alexa data actually show Bux3.com traffic peaking by early June. I am no longer active with Bux3 as I am still waiting for my payment to be cleared out.

Anyway, some readers also commented that they cannot access Bux3.com. In addition, Bux3.com Forum is also down. In this situation, either Bux3.com has a severe hardware outage or is already disappeared.

If Bux3.com has a serious problem with their system, they should fix it within a couple of days, otherwise it will prove that they are not serious with their business. Their sister site, world-bux.com however is still active.

Give another 2 to 3 days and if Bux3.com is not back, it will be likely another scam.


Related posts:
* Bux3.com lacking credibility for requesting cheap testimonial
* Bux3 and World-Bux owned by the same party